Inbound and Virtual Numbers is a cloud-based telephony service for both geographic and non-geographic virtual numbers with online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools, empowering your business with the perfect customer service. The service is particularly useful for small companies that need to have local numbers across several towns as well as bigger businesses who need a virtual number for marketing campaigns which can also be monitored to determine the success of the campaign.
Some of our customers utilise the following types of numbers with a range of 01,02,03,0203, 0207 and 0800 numbers to choose from:
- Virtual 01344 number for Bracknell & Ascot
- Virtual 01753 number for Slough & Windsor
- Virtual 01483 number for Guildford
- Virtual 01403 number for Horsham
- Virtual 01293 number for Crawley
In addition, we also have customers that use the following non-geographic numbers:
- 0800 numbers
- 0300 Numbers
- 0333 Numbers
Questions about Non-Geographic Numbers?
- 03 numbers cost from Mobile?
- 2. 0800 numbers cost from Mobile?
- What are 0333 numbers?
The service can also be managed by via an intuitive Mobile Application available for iOS and Android users.